We have worked on many projects utilising camera machine vision technology to count moving people on a Shared User Path and record the results into various categories – Pedestrians, Cyclists, Prams, Skateboards etc.
We have a number of trial sites in NSW with the main site recently installed on Bennelong Bridge in partnership with RMS.
The scope of works generally includes:
• Supply and Install one Camera System including machine vision
• Supply and installed Hyperion Edge Computing
• Supply and install solar power system
• Supply and install 3G Communications system
• Develop Remote website to gather data and provide to client
• Develop categorization of Shared Path Users